112 Washington Ave. It is currently an office building, but during the 1930-60's time period it was the headquarters for an electrical company. Apparnetly in the pre-World War II US the swastika was the symbol for electrecity, and some maps even denoted the location of powerplans with swastikas.
This bulding is some goverment one.
The images were taken and sent to us by Eugene Danilevsky, also he put some comments on them. We would like to thank him for his work.